Frequently Asked Questions
|Students relaxing on our residence's sun terrace
Answers to many of our frequently asked questions are listed below.
Can’t find the answer to your question? Please do not hesitate to contact us
with any questions you may have regarding our courses.
Please, e-mail us at [email protected]
From Europe: 0034 93 467 85 85
USA/Canada: 011 34 93 467 85 85
- When can I enrol?
- How can I enrol?
- How can I pay?
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- How can I get to Barcelona?
- Where is the school located?
- What is the climate in Barcelona?
- How big is Barcelona?
- How far is the school from the beach?
- Is it possible to arrive a day earlier and leave a day later the start of the course?
- Do you do airport pickup?
- What happens when students arrive in Barcelona airport?
- When can I start the course?
- How many weeks can I study?
- How will you know my Spanish level?
- What is my schedule and can I change my class timetable?
- What books do you use? And how many books per language level?
- What teaching method do you use?
- Are teachers native speakers and what are their teaching qualifications?
- What courses do most people take?
- Will I take exams?
- Is there a possibility to change classes according to my progress?
- How much can I expect to learn after 4 weeks of class?
- What is the price per week when there is a public holiday?
- Can I get a recognised certificate at the end of the course?
- Do I get a diploma after the course?
- How can I give feedback?
- I have never studied Spanish before, when can I start?
- Where can I find a weekly programme for the intensive course?
- Your first day at Camino Barcelona
- What are your accommodation options?
- How many students share 1 flat?
- Can I choose to have a private bathroom option?
- Do I need to bring towels or bed linen?
- Will I have laundry facilities?
- Who will I share my room with?
- How old are most of your students and what are their backgrounds?
- How many students does your school have?
- How many students are there per class?
- What facilities and services does your school have?
- Will the school help me to apply for a VISA?
- Will I have the possibility of exploring Barcelona and experience the Spanish culture and nightlife?