|A few of our work-experience trainees on our sun terraces
1) Work Placement Reception/Marketing Assistant;
2) Academic department assistant;
3) Accommodation officer assistant;
4) Strategic Marketing Assistant;
5) Web-Site programmer Assistant.
Salary: Please contact us for details
Accommodation: We can assist our interns in finding accommodation in Barcelona.
The school: Camino Barcelona is a Spanish Language school, located in the heart of Barcelona, just 5 minutes walk from Plaza Catalunya, offering high quality Spanish courses to adult students from all over the world.
The school has 20 air-conditioned classrooms, 3 roof sun terraces, 3 internal patios, school cafeteria, 2 relaxation areas and free Internet café with Wi-Fi.
Start date: At regular dates throughout the year
|Some of our work-placement trainees in autumn 2016
Working Hours: Reception/Marketing employees normally work a 38-hour week, Monday-Friday. The exact starting and finishing times vary on a daily basis.
To apply, please send a CV in Spanish, plus a cover letter, also in Spanish, explaining why you are interested in this work placement and why you believe yourself to be a suitable candidate, to:
Job Description for Reception/Marketing Assistant
Assisting with reception, administrative and marketing tasks, meeting and greeting students, answering phone and e-mail enquiries and generally providing support to the Reception Staff and Directors. The school is a Spanish-speaking environment, though other languages are used to speak to clients when necessary, including English.
No previous experience of working in a Spanish Language school is required. Full training will be given.
However, the Reception/Marketing Assistant does need to have a good level of English as well as Spanish. A knowledge of other languages such as German, French or Italian is desirable, but not essential.
The Reception/Marketing Assistant must be a sociable and friendly person, able to establish excellent relationships with colleagues and students, but also at all times professional, serious and reliable in their approach to work.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A good knowledge of and practical ability to use English and Spanish, other languages such as German, French, Italian, Dutch or stc. are desirable, but not essential.
- A university degree or Higher Education
- A professional, serious and reliable approach to work
- A friendly sociable personality, willing and able to work as part of a team and to establish excellent relationships with work colleagues and students.
- All applicants should be computer literate, familiar with common software packages, such as Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.