Standard Student Residence

A student residence is a good option if you wish to stay with students and would like to have food provided, but do not want to stay in a host family. In a standard student residence, you will normally be sharing the residence with Spanish and international students. In Standard Student Residence you can choose between bed and breakfast or half board (breakfast, plus another meal). You will receive food vouchers which you can use in Zian Restaurant or Quin Café: two restaurants next to the school. Please have a look on the pictures and menus of Zian Restaurant and Quin Café.

1 / 8
2 / 8
3 / 8
4 / 8
5 / 8
6 / 8
7 / 8
8 / 8

<b>Common area in Calle Comte d'Urgell 64</b>
<b>Single room with balcony in Via Laietana 41</b>
<b>Fully-equipped kitchen in Calle Concell de Cent 180</b>
<b>Common area in Calle Concell de Cent 180</b>
<b>Common area in Via Laietana 41</b>
<b>Single room in Calle Entenza 61</b>
<b>Double room with private bathroom in Calle Comte d'Urgell 64</b>
<b>Single room in Calle Concell de Cent 180</b>
Fully-fitted kitchen in one of shared apartments
Breakfast at Zian restaurant
  • If you wish to arrange any extra nights, or would like to share your room with a friend, relative or partner who will not be attending a course at our school, please let us know.
  • Please also let us know of any allergies, or other medical conditions you have that you think we should be aware of.
  • These are some of the apartment we have. If the apartment you want to book is not available, we can find a similar option for you. Please contact us for more details.